The PocketFinder 2 App is a powerful yet easy to use GPS locator app that is compatible with the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod® touch. The app allows you to manage your account and devices just like you do on the website. You can locate your device, set zones and speed limit alerts, review history and change account settings while on the go!
How to Get it?
There are two ways to find the PocketFinder 2 app. The easiest and most common way would be to search for “PocketFinder” and install it directly from your iPhone. Below are the instructions for both methods.
App Store℠ Installation Guide
- Click the App Store icon on your Phone.
- Click on the search Icon and search for “PocketFinder”.
- Click on the “PocketFinder 2″ application.
- Click on “Install” in the right hand corner. Once you have clicked “Install” the phone will install the application and you are done with the download process.
iTunes Installation Guide
- Type “Pocketfinder” in the search box on the top right of your iTunes program.
- You will see the “PocketFinder 2″ application listed in two places. You can click the “GET APP” in either location to download the software to your itunes. Once you have clicked on the “GET APP” it will download and install the next time you sync your iphone.
- Once you have completed and registered on our website another set of instructions will be displayed for the actual configuration of the application.
Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPad 2
- iPad 3rd Generation
- iPad 4th Generation
- Generations 1-6
- iOS 4
- iOS 5
- iOS 6
Click the link to read the Frequently Asked Questions regarding the PocketFinder iPhone App.
Back to Cell Phone GPS Locator main page.